The Benefits of Membership: We Engage, Contribute and Share
We are passionate and dedicated professionals that are constantly striving to develop better ways to serve your professional needs while inspiring to improving the health and well-being of older adults in Florida.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Evidence-based CME and CEU credits
- Notification and early registration for annual meeting and educational symposium: Highlighting special geriatric cases, need-to-know best care practices, and interaction with your colleagues across Florida
- Participation in the FGS Annual Poster Symposium to award the David Lowenthal Founders Award
- Organizational influence and collaboration with non-profit, regulatory, and governmental boards and committees
- Up-to-date and informative digital e-news updates and a monthly membership e-Newsletter on issues and events affecting your profession.