Florida Geriatrics Society - Advancing Geriatric Care in Florida Since 1989
Join us as we celebrate:
32 Years of FGS Leadership Past and Present
JW Marriott Resort - Marco Island, FL
FGS Annual Educational Symposium & Dr. David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award with Bonus Friday Pre-Conference Virtual Meeting presented in partnership with the Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Programs (GWEP) at Florida State and Nova Southeastern Universities and the FGS.
September 10-12, 2021
THE DAVID T. LOWENTHAL FOUNDER'S AWARD
2021 Call for Abstracts is now closed - Winner will be announced on 9/11/2021
Each year during our annual meeting the Florida Geriatrics Society presents the David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award for Excellence in Geriatric Research. Authors may present original research, case studies from clinical practice, models of geriatric care, clinical/therapeutic pearls, ethics, or any other topics pertinent to geriatric care and as approved by the FGS Lowenthal Award & Poster Session Committee.
If you have any questions, please email our FGS Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be available to attend the FGS Annual Meeting and be a current FGS member to be considered for the Lowenthal Founder's Award.
1. All Florida Geriatrics Society members are eligible to compete for the David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award for Excellence in Geriatric Research.
2. Authors may present: original research, case studies from clinical practice, models of geriatric care, clinical/therapeutic pearls, ethics, or any other topics pertinent to geriatric care.
3. All posters will be judged on the basis of scientific merit and contribution to the field of Geriatrics and the author's oral presentation if selected as a finalist.
4. Your abstract must be submitted along with contact information for any co-author(s) prior to the cutoff date in order to be considered for the Lowenthal Founder's Award.
5. The primary/presenting author must be a current FGS member and available to present their work during our Lowenthal Award poster session in September, in order to be eligible for the Lowenthal Founder's Award.
Found2021 Annual Meeting Important Dates to Remember: