Florida Geriatrics Society - Advancing Geriatric Care in Florida Since 1989
2021 Save the Date: September 11-12, 2021
FGS Annual Symposium & Dr. David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award
Join us as we celebrate: 30+ Years of Leadership in Caring for Older Adults in Florida
JW Marriott Resort - Marco Island, FL
THE DAVID T. LOWENTHAL FOUNDER'S AWARD
Call for Abstracts - Submissions for 2021 Award is Now Open!
Each year during our annual meeting the Florida Geriatrics Society presents the David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award for Excellence in Geriatric Research. Authors may present original research, case studies from clinical practice, models of geriatric care, clinical/therapeutic pearls, ethics, or any other topics pertinent to geriatric care and as approved by the FGS Lowenthal Award & Poster Session Committee.
Click here for Registration & Submission of Abstract
If you have any questions, please email our FGS Executive Director at email@example.com
You must be available to attend the FGS Annual Meeting and be a current FGS member to be considered for the Lowenthal Founder's Award.
1. All Florida Geriatrics Society members are eligible to compete for the David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award for Excellence in Geriatric Research.
2. Authors may present: original research, case studies from clinical practice, models of geriatric care, clinical/therapeutic pearls, ethics, or any other topics pertinent to geriatric care.
3. All posters will be judged on the basis of scientific merit and contribution to the field of Geriatrics and the author's oral presentation if selected as a finalist.
4. Your abstract must be submitted along with all required documentation and disclosure forms for each author prior to the cutoff date in order to be considered for the Lowenthal Founders Award.
5. The primary/presenting author must be a current FGS member and available to present their work during our Lowenthal Award poster session in September, in order to be eligible for the Lowenthal Founder's Award.
To enter your abstract please click here to be directed to the Lowenthal Founders Award registration page.
2021 Annual Meeting Important Dates to Remember: