Each year the Florida Geriatrics Society presents the David T. Lowenthal Founder's Award for Excellence in Geriatric Research. The FGS Lowenthal Award Committee is currently accepting submission of abstracts through July 17, 2021.
Please find guidelines for submission below:
- You must be a current FGS member to be considered for the Lowenthal Founders Award, you may join at the time of submission.
Entry Guidelines and Rules:
1. All Florida Geriatrics Society members are eligible to compete for Lowenthal Founder's Award for excellence in geriatric research. You may join at the time of submission.
2. The top posters will be displayed at our annual meeting and may represent: original research, case studies from clinical practice, models of geriatric care, clinical/therapeutic pearls, ethics, or any other topics pertinent to geriatric care.
3. Posters are judged on the basis of scientific merit and contribution to the field of Geriatrics, as well clinical relevance of the work and oral presentation.
4. Abstracts must be submitted via uploading through our website and your membership event portal or directly via email to Dr. Jonathon Stewart as listed in the registration process. All required documentation and disclosure forms for each author must be received prior to the cutoff date of 11:59 pm on July 17, 2021, in order to be considered for the Lowenthal Founder's Award.
5. The primary/presenting author must be a current FGS member and available to present the oral presentation at our 2021 FGS annual meeting in Marco Island during the Lowenthal Award Poster Session.
SAVE THE DATE: FGS annual meeting will be held on September 11 - 12, 2021, at the JW Marriott Hotel in Marco Island, FL.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com